WhatsApp is one of the most widely used messaging apps in the world. It is a simple and easy-to-use app that allows you to send and receive messages, photos, videos, and voice messages. However, there are many keyboard tricks and tips that can make using WhatsApp even more efficient and enjoyable.
- Bold, Italicize, and Strikethrough Text You can easily add emphasis to your text on WhatsApp by using some simple keyboard tricks. To bold your text, add an asterisk (*) before and after the text you want to emphasize. For example, typing hello will display as hello. To italicize your text, use an underscore (_) before and after the text. For example, typing hello will display as hello. To strikethrough your text, use a tilde (~) before and after the text. For example, typing
hellowill display as hello.
- Reply to a Specific Message If you are in a group chat and want to reply to a specific message, you can use the “Reply” feature. Simply tap and hold on the message you want to reply to, and then tap on the “Reply” icon that appears on the top of the screen. This will automatically quote the message you are replying to, making it clear which message you are responding to.
- Mention Someone in a Group Chat If you want to get someone’s attention in a group chat, you can mention them using the “@” symbol followed by their name. This will send them a notification, and their name will be highlighted in the chat. For example, typing “@John” will notify John that he has been mentioned in the chat.
- Quickly Switch Between Chats If you have multiple chats open on WhatsApp, you can quickly switch between them using some simple keyboard tricks. On iOS devices, swipe left or right on the chat list to switch between chats. On Android devices, tap and hold on the chat you want to switch to, and then swipe left or right.
- Use Shortcuts for Frequently Used Phrases If you frequently use certain phrases on WhatsApp, you can create shortcuts for them. Simply go to “Settings,” then “Chats,” and then “Chat Shortcuts.” Here, you can add shortcuts for frequently used phrases, such as “lol” or “brb.”
- Use the WhatsApp Web Keyboard Shortcuts If you use WhatsApp Web on your computer, there are several keyboard shortcuts that can save you time and make using the app more efficient. Some of the most useful shortcuts include “Ctrl + Enter” to send a message, “Ctrl + Shift + M” to mute a chat, and “Ctrl + Shift + U” to mark a message as unread.
In conclusion, WhatsApp is a powerful messaging app that offers many keyboard tricks and tips to make using the app more efficient and enjoyable. By using these shortcuts, you can save time, get more out of the app, and communicate more effectively with your friends and family.
Emoji are a fun and expressive way to communicate in WhatsApp. With thousands of different emoji available, you can easily convey your emotions, reactions, and ideas in a simple and visual way. But did you know that you can create your own emoji in WhatsApp? Here’s how:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat where you want to create your emoji.
- Type the text that you want to turn into an emoji. For example, if you want to create a heart emoji, type <3 (this is the text representation of a heart).
- Highlight the text by tapping and holding on it.
- Tap on the “Copy” button that appears.
- Open the WhatsApp emoji keyboard by tapping on the smiley face icon in the text field.
- Tap on the “+” icon to create a new emoji.
- Paste the text you copied in step 4 into the “Emoji” field.
- Choose an icon to represent your emoji by tapping on the “Choose Image” button.
- Crop and adjust the image as desired, and then tap on “Save” to create your new emoji.
You can now use your custom emoji in any WhatsApp chat. Simply open the emoji keyboard and select your new emoji