2023 HONDA 125 PRICE IN PAKISTAN
|Honda 125 Price in Pakistan||Rs. 194,900 PKR|
|Honda CG-125S Price in Pakistan||Rs. 230,900 PKR|
|Honda CB-125F Price in Pakistan||Rs. Rs. 303,900 PKR|
Honda 125’s Price
Everyone in Pakistan is a fan of Honda Atlas Bikes due to their durability and reliability. Honda 125 is the most famous bike/motorcycle of Honda Atlas in Pakistan. So today we will tell you about the Honda 125 overview and Honda 125 Price in Pakistan.
In Pakistan, Honda CG 125 is still in production under the flag of Atlas Honda Ltd (AHL). AHL and Honda motor company have been collaborating to produce Honda 125 in Pakistan since 1990. Honda 125 uses a 124 cc four-stroke, single-cylinder overhead valve engine.
To make Honda 125 more reliable, the Honda 125 uses overhead valves with reusable pushrods after washing air filters and a fully enclosed chain. ATL redesigned the fully enclosed chain in 2004. Before that, Honda faced many problems because of the chain and related systems.
The mechanism to start the engine is still the kick-start method, and Honda CG125 uses the transmission with 4 Speed Constant Mesh. With a dry weight of 100kg, All Honda 125 models come with company-fitted foot racks for rear passengers on both sides. ATL guarantees three years for their engine.
ATLs Honda 125 is very popular in Pakistan for two significant reasons. The first is that this bike is less costly than all other transportation mediums. The public quickly buys it, and even they can buy it through a monthly installment plan with Atlas Honda Ltd. The second reason is that ATL is a local company producing all spare parts here, and their price is low.
Also Check: Honda CBR 150R Price in Pakistan
Atlas Honda CG125 gripped the local motorbike market tightly several years ago. People have shown much confidence in this brand because they can easily afford it, which means they can afford the maintenance cost. Compared to this brand rest, other brands are much more costly.
HONDA CG 125 PICTURES
HONDA 125 MODELS
Over the past years, Atlas Honda Ltd has marketed the Atlas Honda 125: the Honda CG125-self and Honda CB125-F. The latter is a different design from prior ones, and we will discuss some details below.
Check Also: United 70 CC Price in Pakistan
HONDA 125 / HONDA CG 125
Honda 125 / CG 125 is the most popular Atlas Honda product line in Pakistan because of its performance and the lowest price of the other two models. This model uses a 125 cc with four strokes OHV air-cooled engine. The bore for this bike is 56.5mm, and the stroke is 49.5mm.
This Honda CG-125 model comes with a roller chain mechanism for the final drive. The wheelbase is 1024mm. Its tires have 2.50 – 18 (4 PR), and on the rear side, the tire has 3.00 – 17 values. The height is 764mm.
- The Honda CG 125 is significantly more popular than other models because of its resilience and enactment.
- Its sturdy scaffolding and broad wheelbase deliver it with more soundness during rides.
- It also has a strong clasp making its handling a lot easier.
- Atlas Honda 125 parts are readily available everywhere in Pakistan, and mechanics have intensive knowledge about its mechanism, making its maintenance more manageable.
- Honda CG 125 has an excellent resale value in the Pakistani market.
- It can be resold easily and fast at a reasonable price after purchase due to its durability and component availability.
HONDA CG 125 SPECIFICATION
|Engine||4-Stroke OHV Air Cooled|
|Bore & Stroke||56.5 x 49.5 mm|
|Final Drive||Roller Chain|
|Transmission||4 Speed Constant Mesh|
|Dimension(LxWxH)||1912 x 735 x 1026 mm|
|Seat Height||764 mm|
|Ground Clearance||132 mm|
|Petrol Capacity||9.2 Liters (Reserve: 2 Liters)|
|Wheel Base||1204 mm|
|Tire at Front||2.50 – 18 (4 PR)|
|Tire at Back||3.00 – 17 (6 PR)|
|Suspension Front||Telescopic Fork 103 mm Travel|
|Suspension Back||Swing Arm 68 mm Travel|
HONDA CG-125 SELF
Honda 125 Self is the second model in this class of bikes manufacturing by Atlas Honda. Overall, the sale is pretty low compared to its prior model Honda 125 because of its higher price. Other than that, It has no significant difference in the bike except for 2 or 3 minor differences.
Honda 125 self comes with the same 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine with a four-speed transmission. The seat’s height is one mm higher than the previous model, i.e., 765mm, with 133mm of ground clearance. This bike’s wheelbase is 1212mm, with a tire at the front having values of 2.50 – 18 (38P), and on the rear side, it has a value of 3.00 – 17 (50P).
More Information: Honda CD 70 Price in Pakistan
- Honda self comes with a self-start feature, which makes it superior to its predecessor.
- It comes with a new roller chain and is known for its good performance and durability.
- Honda self has only a few revisions in designs such as a chrome side core and modern black-painted stylish silencer core.
- ATL Honda self’s frame makes the bike shudder lesser than its previous models.
- This bike also has a different handle position, making the ride comfy and handling easier.
- The bike’s OHV engine with 5-speed mesh transmission provides a smooth and reliable ride.
- Honda self has an impressive mileage of45 km/l.
- This bike has a total dry weight of 108kg at 100km/hr top speed.
- Honda self has a torque value of 9.0 Nm @ 7500.0 RPM with 11.0 HP @ 8500.0 RPM of horsepower.
HONDA CB 125F
Honda CB 125 F is the third model in the Honda 125 series with the highest price. ATL has changed the complete design of this bike, and most of the techniques are the same as the previous standards except for minor technicalities.
The main difference is the complete overhaul of the bike design. Fuel tank capacity increases to 12.3 liters plus 2.7 liters extra for reserve. Honda CB125 F series has two options to start with kick-start and self-start.
Click Here: United US 125 Price in Pakistan
- Honda CB F comes mainly in a new red and black color and comes with an attractive design. The bike has more acceptable wheels with Z section die-cast alloy wheels analogous to bigger Honda motorbikes.
- Honda CB F also comes with a black painted silencer with a contemporary cover that counts to the overall beauty of the bike.
- The sharp styling of the bike is similar to bigger bikes like Honda CB 500F and Honda CB 650.
- The Honda CB 125F also has clocks and a gear indicator that upgrades the styling.
- The new Honda CB 125F is lightweight and easy to handle.
- The larger extents than the Honda CB, the Honda CB 125F is a lot more stable.
- Its lightweight allows it to handle quickly, and operating the bike is easier than ever.
- Honda CB125F has good suspension and absorbs the preponderance of the shocks on the roads.
- Its stability at high speeds is praiseworthy, and its overall performance is beyond adequate.