Belk is an American department store founded in 1888 by William Henry Belk, with nearly 300 locations in 16 states of United States. Its headquarters in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States.
Belk has created their own credit card for their shoppers. Use your Belk Credit Card at any Belk store and receive three rewards points for every $1 that you spend. The Belk Credit Card is managed by Synchrony Bank.
To get these reward points, first you need to do is login to your credit card account.
Belk Credit Card Account Login Guide
Logging into your Belk Credit Card Account is very simple. Just follow these steps and you’ll be logged into your account.
- Visit the official site https://belk.syf.com/login/ from your web browser.
- Once the homepage opens, click on ‘Login’ option.
- Next enter your login credentials – User ID and Password.
- At last click on ‘ Secure Login’ button.
Belk Credit Card Payment Guide
If you own a Belk Credit Card, use your card while shopping so that you can enjoy the rewards benefit you receive from using your Belk Credit Card.
And with Belk Credit Card you have four options available to you from which you can pay for the expenses.
- Via Internet
- Via Belk App
- Via Mail
- Via Phone Call
Payment Via Internet
Payment via Internet is very simple. All you have to do is follow these steps to make an online Blek Credit Card payment:
- Visit the official site www.belk.syf.com from your web browser.
- Then enter your login credential – User ID and Password.
- Click on ‘Secure Login’ button.
- Once you logged into your account, access the place to pay bills.
- And then follow the instructions to complete the payment.
Payment Via Belk App
To make payment more easier for their customers Belk created their own app. Belk App to make payments it available for both iOS and Android devices. Follow these steps to make payment via Belk App:
- First, you need to do is install the Belk App.
- Open app in your phone and make registration to access your account.
- Next enter your login credentials.
- Once you are logged in, click on Payment section, choose ‘Pay’ option.
- Then follow the instruction to complete the payment.
Payment Via Mail
You can also male the payment via mail. But make sure it is submitted in the right manner otherwise certain charges will apply if not submitted in five days. Here is what you have to do to make payment via mail:
- Create a check or money order to pay to BELK or the amount of money that you want to pay.
- Write down the Belk card account information on the check or the money order to help in the payment processing.
- Put the check or money order into an envelope and send the address to:
P.O. Box 530940
Atlanta, GA 30553-0940
- Put in the right amount of postage inside the envelope and send it in the mail order.
Payment Via Phone Call
And there is this last option through which you can make payment, which is via phone call. All you have to do is make a phone call and follow the instructions and your payment will be completed.
- Call 800-669-6550 to get an automatic system.
- Key in your Belk credit card information.
- Follow the instructions from the system to finish off the payment.
And if you have any queries related to your Belk Credit Card you can call on their customer service number: 866-235-5443